Zerg Lurker appears burrowed underground. It will attack anyone who's on the ground, with eight large spikes that does 100 damage. Its aim is vaccurate, can't be standing around like a sitting duck! Elevate yourself so you can get out of its range.
Compared to its standard version, the spikes move much faster, is slightly wider, and has a quicker attack rate. Its aim is accurate, can't be standing around like a sitting duck! Elevate yourself so you can get out of its range
Impossible Zerg Lurker
Zerg Lurker is bigger than it's normal version. Its spikes are considerably higher and it can detect players on very high buildings. Its spikes stay on the ground for a few seconds.
- Players cannot go inside the hole, they simply stand on top of the darkness.
- The Zerg Lurker itself does not appear; only the hole it resides in appears.
- This is the first ever non-2D disaster to receive an Impossible Version.
- In Survive The Disasters 4, Groundspiker doesn't work so that it doesn't hit everyone.
- Its disaster warning was renamed to "prickly boi".