"X-Bomb appears, unexpectedly exploding creating a giant beam of lasers. Lasers will come from the direction the X on the bomb. You'll need to react quickly where it's going to blast. It only attacks players in a X or + fashion."
"X-Bomb appears! After exploding, the lasers will start spinning and will stop after 12 seconds. You can survive by being elevated past the height of the beam or try outrunning the spinning beam if you're on the floor. Walking near the middle of the laser makes it easier to outrun it. Becareful[sic] about going near the middle preparing to use this method before it explodes, because the explosion is big enough to kill you if you don't space yourself properly."
Impossible X-BombThe bomb is taller, the beams are much more dense and hits both X and + sides.
- There are two different ways the X-Bomb can point; one is in a plus shape (+) and aims directly for the sides of the map, and the other is in an X shape and aims directly for the corners of the map.
- This disaster is based on the X-Bomb in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Kid Icarus: Uprising.
- This is one of the hardest Hyper Disasters. If you see the message and you are far from the center with no speed/accelerator equipment, you are probably done for.
- The tip moves very rapidly. If the + (plus) sign doesn't point to you, you should stop moving before you accidentally run into a beam.
- In Spooksville, the very top of the mansion can't be reached by the Hyper X-Bomb's lasers.
- Using a Gravity or Fusion Coil with a Legendary Anti-Gravity upgrade, you can always jump higher than the beam, an alternative way to survive Hyper X-Bomb.
- X-Bomb used to have an old disaster icon, which was Super Smash Bros'.
- In Survive The Disasters 4, the disaster's name is "ONLY IN CASUAL SMASH".
- X-Bomb will never hit shop unless it is in hyper.