"Wolven Foot soilders[sic] have two attacks. A spin attack that deals 20 damage on hit and a dashing attack that does 40 damage. As they set back, they are charging the dash attack. You can avoid this by jumping at the right time they strike."
The Black Wolven
Sometimes, a wolven with a black jacket and an Eagle Warrior hat can appear on a random enemy spawn. Unlike other wolvens, it will not attack players; instead, it will dance on top of the spawn until the disaster is over. This wolven resembles one of the Vyriss avatars.
Hyper Wolven Footsoldier
They turned into Dark Wolves and their claws destroys walls, also their spin deals 35 damage and their dash deals 65 damage now.
- They will make howling sounds before they start moving.
- When they manage to kill every survivor, they'll start howling again.
- This is one of the non-boss enemies to have animations; another example is Stonetroid.
- Like Overseer Soldiers, Korblox Mages, and Redcliff Warriors, Wolven Footsoldiers was based on ROBLOX catalog items.
- Wolven Footsoldiers was the first disaster between Redcliff Warriors and Overseer Soldiers that was added in the demo.
- In Survive The Disasters 4, the disaster warning was renamed to “woofie soldiers uwu“.
- The memo said they deal 22 damage for spin attack and 48 damage for dash attack when they actually deal 16 damage and 32 damage.
- Prior to Version 1.38, The Wolven Footsoldiers splash logo was ROBLOX's old R icon, but was changed into its current Logo to keep up with ROBLOX's Advancement.