Not to be confused with Volcano (Map).
"A huge volcano appears! Deadly brick-melting blocks are erupting from the volcano to the map. Touching those blocks is fatal. Distance yourself away from the volcano to survive."
"A huge volcano appears! Compared to the standard version, the range where the lava-blocks will fall is extended. Distance yourself away from the volcano to survive."
When the disaster begins, a large volcano will spawn in either four corners of the map, far from the map boundaries. The volcano will start spewing lava bricks a few seconds later. The lava bricks are colored neon orange and persimmon, and they melt and destroyable bricks they come in contact with, including any players. The lava bricks spewed out will only fall in a circular range, near the corner it spawns in. The lava bricks are all deliberately launched at destroyable structures and players. If a lava brick falls onto a player, the player body parts will then melt, causing instant death if the torso or head is melted. As the lava bricks are relatively huge, at around 7 to 14 studs wide, the chances of surviving after touching a lava brick is very slim. The volcano will continue spewing out lava bricks until the end of the round.
- The model used in this game is similar to the volcano model in Natural Disaster Survival, a game made by StickMasterLuke.
- In Survive The Disasters 4, the Disaster warning was renamed to “valcano”.
- Sometimes when a Double Trouble or Triple Threat happens, there is a chance for a Double Volcano to arrive in the combination.
- This means that there are 2 Volcanos out of the 4 corners of the map.
- 2 Volcanos can also appear in the same corner creating a massive heap of lava bricks.
- This disaster is blacklisted from appearing in Mystery Disaster rounds, as of v.1.37.
- As the lava bricks melt only the parts it comes in contact with, there is a slim chance that the player can escape death with only their limbs melted off.