This page details the version history of Survive The Disasters 2, with extra information about the Final Demo.
(Please note, this is an INCOMPLETE version history. Any help with versions v 1.10 and v 1.11 would be appreciated).
* Dates are formatted as MM/DD/YYYY
Survive The Disasters 2 (Complete version)
v 1.37 - 12/21/2018
- New Map: Winterville
- New Hyper Disasters: Death Trampoline, Pizza Dude, Pacman Ghosts, Undyne, Meteors, Rising Acid, Nyan Cat, Icicles
- New Impossible Disasters (for Hardcore): Murderers, Guest Ambush, Death Trampoline, X-Bomb, Mine Spawn, Press The Button, Slenderman, Bullet Bill (Now replaced by Missile Strike), Kamehameha, Rising Acid, Ghosts, Zerg Lurker
- New Orbs: Lovestrike and Mutual-Support
- New Badges: An Unfriendly Welcome, Witch Hunter, Death's Bed, Token Hunter and Token Maniac
- New tips added
- You are now able to sell multiple orbs at once at Orb Exchange
- Any local damage that you take, or have caused, or heal others or yourself, the numbers on damage indicator will appear bigger to differentiate from other player's damage or heals
- Random Gear: You can buy a random gear for 2,000 coins in the shop regardless of its rank
- Updated title screen with new button art
- Implemented option to disable spawning with VIP gear and option to hide your Skill Rank
- Added server clock. You can see how old the server is by checking Settings
- New shop Npcs added
- Ring Balloon now display boss HP bar
- When there are no survivors left when fighting Giant/King Noob, it will start doing its victory dab animation
- Nyan Cat now has audio
- Changing music volume in Settings while the song intro playing will no longer have the song loop overlap it
- Changing music volume in Settings will no longer replay the song from the beginning of loop
- Fog is no longer absent when playing with low graphics
- The green fish in Atlantis is no longer radioactive
- Fixed transparency clipping visual in Green Hill Zone
- Added bounds to areas you aren't supposed to stand on in Panic Pyramid
- Hyper Reaper's homing spikey missile attacks not killing fixed
- Fixed Ninjas' attack sometime not registering any damage
- Improved player detection from Giant/King Noobs and Giant Zombie, as they won't continuously run on a player
- Balanced spawn rate based on player count ratio on Hyper/Normal Guest Ambush
- Pacman flickering fixed
- Pacman flying up when map parts with weld surfaces are touching him fixed
- Pacman Ghosts sometimes leaving the map is fixed
- Press The Button's button being invisible is fixed
- Hugging the pillars on Hammer Eggman when arrows hit you and not taking any damage is fixed
- Slime Gun's projectile not going through user's accessories is fixed
- Enemies with ForceField being affected by Frostbite and Venom Shank is fixed
- Fixed Healing Staff not healing players when the strike hits their accessory or gear
- Fixed Lightning Staff + GM Sword's lightning strike not attacking enemies when the strike hits their accessory or gear
- Unequipping a throwing-star gear right after throwing a projectile not dealing any damage fixed
- Mobile: Not being able to move the camera with hold-touch while wielding any throwing-star gear is fixed
- Resetting in Token Hunt no longer can have falling body parts collect tokens
- Wearing large hats or using swords no longer extends your hurtbox
- Players no longer get damage spammed from 1-hit KO move after death
- Improvement to anti-cheat detection
- Fog combination in Multi-Disasters has been updated, now disasters with no fog will weaken the fog
- Click hint images on shop has been redesigned to have a unique indicator
- Token Hunt A/B map updated
- Undyne updated
- Pacman Ghosts rescripted to move with CFrame method instead of using body movers.
- Skill Rating additional penalty loss
- Adjusted some disaster multi-combos due to difficulty, unfairness and unfitting combos
- Skill Rating adjustments (Silver 40, Gold 100, Platinum 300, Diamond 900, Master 2300)
- Bonus Rounds now only occur after a fixed amount of rounds (28) instead of being chosen randomly
- Acid Depths slightly teeny tiny bit expanded
- Killing bosses in Mystery Disaster now ends the round
- Slight buff to Giant/King Noob's explosive attack
- Supporter bonus buffed by 50%
- Token-to-Coins amount in Token Hunt has been buffed. (5, 10, 25) -> (8, 16, 32)
- Hoops-to-Coins amount in Falling Hoops has been buffed. (10, 25, 50) -> (16,32,64)
- Frostbite Orb chance increased from 1/5 to 1/4
- Regen Coil heal rate nerfed from 1 second to 1.2 second
- Extra Bandages upgrade nerfed (8, 16, 24, 32, 40) -> (5,10, 15, 20, 25)
- Ring Balloon's health nerfed from 20,000 to 10,000. Bloxxer award remains the same
- Pizza Dude's fire rate nerfed from 1 second to 1.2 second
- Thunderstorm now randomly selective attacks player on the 6th strike than the 4th while also waiting 2.5 extra seconds before the first strike hits
- Yojimbo's dash attack lowered from 100 dmg to 80 dmg
- Ego Expander growth on Pizza Dude is significantly lowered.
- Removed Minions
- Removed Notifier toggle option
v 1.36 - 8/1/2018
- Fixed a bug where Death Bomb's chance could be rolled twice when bloxxing an enemy using Doom's Touch.
- Fixed a bug where Venom-Shank effect can be stacked, causing the enemy to be permanently green.
- Buffed Venom-Shank's poison chance from 1/10 to 1/4.
- Buffed Venom-Shank damage by a bit.
- Venom-Shank now hits twice as fast.
- A "Poisoned!" status now display on enemies when they are affected by Venom-Shank.
- New "Time Ban" system for cheaters.
- Resetting or dying in Bonus Rounds no longer opts you out of round, making you capable of still bloxxing enemies and not having a red portrait.
- Survivals and Total Rounds played are not added in Bonus rounds.
- Hyper Coil Noobs spawning normal Coil Noobs fixed.
- Bonus Rounds no longer occur in Mystery Disaster.
- Icicles, Fire Breath and Hyper Black Mage buffed.
- Orb balances (Frostbite,Death Bomb, Ego Expander, Cloak, Metabolism).
- New "Supporter" bonus for healing allies.
- Intermission time shortened to 60 seconds from previous 75.
- Redcliff Warriors and Overseer Soldiers attacking even whey they died fixed.
- Fixed Ringsplosion Orbs making very loud ring loss sound effect.
- Ranged weapons damage nerfs:
- For Version 1.365, click here.
v 1.35 - 7/22/2018
- New Disaster: Pizza Dude.
- New Hyper Disaster counterparts for Black Mage and Murderers.
- New Orb: Ringsplosion.
- New navigation buttons for UI added for Xbox players.
Changes and Fixes:
- Cake being able to damage you when its health is 0 fixed.
- Murderers being able to throw knives after being bloxxed fixed.
- Other humanoid disasters being able to damage you after being bloxxed fixed.
- Icicles not spawning sometimes fixed.
- Forgotten Hyper Redcliff Warriors added in index.
- Fixed when gear images in shop go crazy when navigating too fast.
- Few Orb upgrade balances (Quick Dash, Flame Tongue, Critical Aim and Bosshunter).
- Swords no longer have weight as Arthur's Sword upgrade affects character physics.
- Explosions will now do 100 damage when you're in its range (This is added in hopes that 'ghosting' glitch will occur less).
- Murderers now spawn 4 murderers instead of 3.
- Murderers health increased from 400 to 600.
- Sighters damage buffed from 16 to 18.
- Hyper Press the Button kill area spawn time increased from 3 seconds to 4.
v 1.34 - 7/2/2018
- New skill rank called Masters.
- Its own badge was also added, like other skill ranks.
- New map themes for Green Hill Zone, Frenzy Factory, Machine Madness, Molten Metal, Acid Depths, and Galantasy.
- New Hyper Disaster variations for Mine Spawn, Kamehameha, Bombers, Cake, Redcliff Warriors and Guest Ambush.
Changes and Fixes:
- Crimson map theme for Moonbase and Spooksville have been moved to Hardcore, which means they will now not appear in normal game.
- Changes to some disasters.
- Slight adjustments with skill rating threshold (Silver: 45, Gold: 130, Platinum: 330, Diamond: 930, Master: 2330).
- Streaks will no longer be added or deducted on Bonus Rounds.
- Molten Metal was updated.
- Guest Ambush and Tornado were updated.
- Buffed lower tier weapon DPS.
- Slight buff on Gravity Coil and Fusion Coil.
- Set AmbientReverb back to NoReverb, to remove unnecessary echo with game audio.
v 1.33 - 6/18/2018
- New Disasters: Icicles.
- New Hyper Disasters: Alexnewtron
- Pacifist mode now has the Orb Gachapon shop enabled.
- Orb particles returned with new appearance.
Changes and Fixes:
- Some AI disasters now jump if there is something blocking them
- Gravity Coil and Fusion Coil now has an Anti-Gravity strength bar. Jumping too many times will lower the strength of the coil. Not using coil or not jumping too much will replenish the power
- Hyper Disaster coins are now multiplied by 1.5 by normal disaster coins, while Impossible Disaster multiplied by 2.
- Gamepasses are no longer give you same gear multiple times.
- Fixed graphical bug where some text labels won't show.
v 1.32 - 6/11/2018
- New Hyper Disasters: Alien Invasion, Polyhex and Soccer Balls.
- Server now announces some general tips and when player obtains an Epic or a higher tier orb.
- The buttons on "Achievements & Stats" menu now function, showing all badges you've collected or haven't collected.
Changes, Fixes, Buffs, Nerfs and Removals:
- Fog fading is now client-sided
- Coin purchase limit will be increased to 25.
- Hit detection in Alien Invasion will be improved.
- An unnecessary particle when taking damage from aliens will be removed (for low health).
- Nerfed Hyper Press The Button.
- Fixed bug where players can buy the same gear multiple times
- Giant Zombie's walkspeed and goo buffed.
- Excessive particles are reduced on electrical wires in Frenzy Factory
- There is a chance an explosion will delete parts.
- Fixed Zerg Lurker for not attacking grounded players when nearest target is away from its vertical.
- Other fixes to prevent shop NPC's from being bloxxed.
v 1.31 - 4/10/2018
- A new achievement called "Close Call".
- Players can now sell orbs for coins in the Exchange section.
- Players now award 10% of the disaster reward and half of your bloxxer award if dead.
- New Hyper Disasters: Raining Tacos, Slenderman, Missile Launcher, Coil Noobs, Acid Rain and Press The Button.
Changes and Fixes:
- Stonetroid can now lose health.
- Mr. Happy was updated.
- Orb Gachapon spin price reduced to 500.
- Gachapon orbs chances changed.
v 1.30 - 2/12/2018
- New game mode: Pacifist (for C rank players only)
- Global Leaderboard for Highest Streak in Pacifist mode.
- New badges: Skill ranks and survival streak for Pacifist.
- Added more information in Achievement & Stats (Pacifist and Hardcore survivals, Highest Streak and Rounds played, including skill rating)
- Fusion Coil now S-rank gear replaced with Game Master's Coil. No changes for the gamepass.
Changes, Fixes and Buffs:
- Memos displayed in alphabetical order. Including the memos that is not collected.
- Memos descriptions changes.
- Fixed and Nerfed disasters: Flash Flood, Thunderstorm, Mr. Happy and Raining Tacos.
- Fixed shop GUIs moving to odd position.
- Removed cool-down opening Global Leaderboard, as usernames load faster.
- Auto Heal upgrade increased to 1.5 seconds
- Ring Balloon fixed.
- Skill ranks requirements changes.
- Disaster award balances.
- Removed forgotten leaderboard timer for Pacifist mode.
v 1.29 - 2/6/2018
- Returning UI Scale option.
- Skill ranks added to your performance.
- 2 new songs added to Moonbase (Morning themed)
Changes and fixes:
- Changes maps: Home Sweet Home, Moonbase and Spooksville. (All provide new shelters)
- Disabled maps: Winterville and Candy Cloud. (prior to Thunderstorm disaster)
- Some disasters balanced.
- Epic Duck is no longer a boss.
- All bosses' health buffed.
v 1.28 - 1/26/2018
- Common orb added (Damage Boost).
- Neon Laser Gun added to the shop.
- New songs added to Galantasy (Pink & Purple themed) and Dandy Desert (Daytime).
- Delay added between removing orb upgrade and pressing Yes to prevent players deleting their upgrade.
Fixes, Changes, Buffs and Nerfs:
- Fixed Disasters: Giant Zombie, Mr. Happy and Zerg Lurker.
- Fixed Maps: Winterville.
- Map Vote UI scales properly.
- Fixed Gears: Crossbow.
- Some disasters balanced.
- Some memo descriptions changes.
- Changes background maps: Castle Gardens provide new features, while Plastic Palace and Dandy Desert provide shelters and new features.
- Critical Aim buffed and Damage Boost nerfed. Headshots awarded more than bodyshots.
- Take Aim and Enemy Experience badges updated to make easier to obtain.
- Epic Katana's dash walkspeed and Quick Dash upgrade nerfed.
- Epic Sauce's duration increased to 6 seconds, while reload time increased to 12 seconds.
- Shadow Ninja Stars and Golden Ninja Stars cost reduced.
v 1.27 - 1/22/2018
- New map theme: Acid Depths (crystal themed).
- Added makeover structure of the map: Acid Depths
- Added song to the Frenzy Factory.
- Extra info about other gears in shop added.
Changes and Fixes:
- Reduced chances of certain Danger Modes.
- Updated map: Frenzy Factory.
- Fixed giant disasters glitch outside of the map.
- Nerfed/buffed and changes disasters: Sandstorm, Thunderstorm and Slenderman.
- Some minor fixes.
v 1.26 - 1/16/2018
Changes and fixes:
- Some disasters are buffed Slenderman, Zombies, Murderers, Shurikens, Hyper Reaper, Undyne, Nyan Cat, and Alien Invasion.
- UI scale is now universal.
- Boss Health GUI is properly spaced above all boss's heads.
- Darkheart no longer absorb health from bloxxed enemy.
- For the description about version 1.265 click here
v 1.25 - 12/20/2017
- New Disaster: Volcano
- New Hyper Disasters: Sandstorm, Volcano, Giant Noob, Ninjas and Zombies.
- Snow particle added
- Collision groups added
- Boss Battle message added
- Shop notifiers added
Changes and Fixes:
- GUI map changes changed
- Some disasters changes and polish
- Conveyor belts animation added in Machine Madness.
- Some disasters including gears have christmas themed.
- New platforms added in Atlantis.
- Christmas themed map: Green Hill Zone and City Park.
- Intermission time increased to 75 seconds.
- Changes gear cost in the shop.
v 1.24 - 11/01/2017
- First Aid Kit aim fixed
- "GO" Sign in Token Hunt fixed finally
- Fixed neon bricks being impossible to see in fog
- Giant Zombie is now a boss
- Hyper Illumina now has bloxxer points
- Big Head Orb renamed to Ego Expander
- Ego Expander is now less extreme on some enemies
- Mist particles improved in Spooksville
- Game Master Stars removed from shop
- Tix Defense tix bag health nerfed from 1500hp to 1250hp
- Teamwork Triumph reward lowered
v 1.23 - 10/06/2017
- New Disaster: Slenderman
- Meteors Disaster readded
- Fixed Black Mage's staff showing incorrect element
- Fixed Gravity Coil launching yourself to the sky endlessly when losing body parts
- Added some decorated Disasters
- Halloween-themed Maps
- Added Pumpkin Bucket
v 1.22 - 9/12/2017
- New Map: Machine Madness
- New Hyper Disasters: Get Down, Shurikens, and Crimson Balrog
- New Gear: First Aid Kit
- New Orb: Extra Bandages
- New Badge: Deadly Horseback Ride
- Disaster Balances, Changes and Fixes
- Fixed BOSSHUNTER + CRITICAL AIM not stacking
- Global Leaderboard Reset
v 1.21 - 6/13/2017
v 1.20 - 4/2/2017
- Game Master Coil and Game Master Stars have been added to shop
- "Frenzy Factory" is now an official map (others still need to be optimized)
- Shop items prices reduced
- EXP requirements greatly reduced
- "Ego Expander 2400" orb is now an official orb, renamed to "Big Head"
- Gachapon spin price reduced from 1500 to 1000 coins
- Save data returned
v 1.19 - 3/18/2017
- Spiked Walls no longer push debris into the center
- Spiked Walls now have correct hitboxes
- Streak rewards increased:
- 150x: 10,000 > 15,000 Coins
- 200x: 10,000 > 20,000 Coins
- 250x: 10,000 > 25,000 Coins
v 1.18 - 3/10/2017
- Hyper Reaper updated
- Winterville and Castle Gardens updated
- Few memo fixes
- Fire Breath's flamethrower damage reduced from 100 to 60
- Fire Breath's missile explosions no longer damages when near it
Both Fire Breath nerfs apply to the Hyper version.
v 1.17 - 3/8/2017
- Lowered chance for Danger Modes from 14% to 12%
- Lowered chance for Triple Threats (See Danger Modes) (33% to 25% when multi-disaster danger mode occurs)
- Nerfed Stonetroid and Tetris
- Hyper Rising Lava added
v 1.16 - 3/5/2017
- Shop item prices greatly reduced
- EXP requirements reduced
v 1.15 - 2/12/2017
- New Disaster: Stonetroid
- Exp curve reduced by 20%
- Shop item prices reduced
- You now spawn with gamepass items
- Rank requirements reverted
- Game Master's Sword and Epic Katana dash speed buffed
v 1.14 - 2/9/2017
v 1.13 - 2/7/2017
- 9 extra levels for S-Rank added (S.II, S.III, S.IV etc)
- Rank requirements for all gear removed
- Super VIP now discounts 50% instead of 30%
- Game Master's Sword pass now discounts 70% instead of 50%
- "ASTERIA - Welcome to ChewChew Island" song added to Candy Cloud
- Fixed leaderboard toggle
v 1.12 - 2/6/2017
- Toggle to hide part of the leaderboard
- Memo Gui fixed
- Karma orb upgrade now applies to Guest Ambush, Alexnewtron, and Wolven Footsoldiers
v. 1.0.9 - 1/5/2017
- Auto-save fixed
- "Ghost orb" from rolling Gachapon fixed
- Hyper Bullet Bill (Now replaced by Missile Strike) added
- Bullet Bill memo added
- Buffed Hyper Reaper
- Buffed Sighters and Hyper Sighters
- Microtransactions enabled
- Upgrades nerfed. Upgrades may need more nerfing.
v. 1.0.8 - 1/4/2017 (no changelogs on this version)
v. 1.0.5 - 1/3/2017
- Fusion Coil is now upgradable with ONLY Speedy Coil and Anti-Gravity
- Global Leaderboard disabled for now
- Player Points added!
v. 1.0.0 - 12/30/2016
- Game Released!
Survive The Disasters 2 (Final Demo)
[ 12/22/16 ]
- Plane Crash replaced with Bullet Bill
- Fixed Acid Rain
- Fixed Robbed award when losing
- Fixed music silence when Last One Standing or Cruel Defeat occurs
- Reaper Balrog's projectile now uses CFrame method, instead of laggy body movers that results in unfair deaths
- Shuriken gears should hit targets more consistently
[ 12/15/16 ]
- Data reset! :(
- Hyper Terran Ghost, Ghosts, and Flash Flood
- Enemies reward more coins
- Gear cost increased
- Applying upgrades increase gear cost
- VIP now discounts 25%, Super VIP; 50%, GM Sword; 25%
- Meteor Disaster fix
- Brand new EXP system for ranking up
- Critical Aim upgrade implemented
- Dark Touch and Invinicibility upgrades removed
- Black Ninja Stars finally loads upgrades, instead of Electric Ninja Stars!
- Deleting upgrade slots
- Exchange system for trading orbs for higher tier
[ 9/17/16 ]
- HOME SWEET HOME map added
- ATLANTIS, MOONBASE, DESERT map updated
- CHRISTMAS map replaced with new WINTERVILLE map
- ANIMAL CROSSING, CHECKERS, SWEET MOUNTAIN, MUSHROOM FOREST map removed
[ 6/9/2016 ]
- Change: You can only have S-Rank when you have over 1K survivals
- Your rank depends on your Survival Rate, while having more survivals boosts your score.
[ 6/7/2016 ]
- Stat reset. Expect more...
- Rank is now based on your Survival Rate and Total Survivals (Your rank now determines your skill!)
[ 4/11/2016 ]
- Under the mute button displays current song playing
- Removed damaged health on respawn
- Changes to Test Map music
[ 4/2/2016 ] Play this version
- It's Back!
[ 3/23/2016 ]
- Random updates on random stuff
[ 3/20/2016 ]
- Pizza gear
- Moonbase map from Disasters 2 (Two new themes)
- Gaster Blasters updated
- A new Triple Threat combo along with 4 new Double Trouble (See Danger Modes) combos
- New theme for Checkers map
- Mute button fixed
- Disasters no longer repeat in a map
- Forest map updated a bit
[ 3/17/2016 ]
- Respawning will leave you with 50 health
- Other disaster buffs and nerfs
- Damage applied by being close to explosions (Fire Breath and Time Bombs)
- Gears and price balance and tweaks (Food gears properly heal now)
(Healing and taking damage will be more crucial in this game)
[ 3/14/2016 ]
- 'Zombies' buffed
- 'Alien Invasion' updated
- New custom leaderboard (WIP)
[ 3/7/2016 ]
- Made corrupter less noisy (corrupter disabled for now)
- Acid Rain updated
[ 8/12/2015 ]
- Multiplier resetting fixed in Minigames (new servers)
- Minigames are now a chosen chance along with other danger modes, so gameplay does not get repetitive
[ 7/30/2015 ]
- More theme songs for Triple Threat and Double Trouble
- More Triple Threat and Double Trouble combos
[ 7/14/2015 ]
- Fixed Acid Rain
- Patched 'Invincible' wall for Barrier Eggman
- Acid Rain cover reliability in Galaxy and Green Hill Zone map
- New theme for Galaxy map!
- Galaxy map updated
- Ninja Stars no longer triggers Illumina
- NEW Minigame! Tix Defense!
- All VIP items are now discounted by 50%, instead of 30%
- Super VIP now discounts Epic Katana
- Silver Ninja Star now discounts Ninja Stars
- Ninja Stars buffed
[ 7/10/2015 ]
- Token Hunt B is less hazardous
- Updated Moonbase map
- Ninja Stars buffed
- Hyper Barrier Eggman and Hyper Bombers give correct amount of coins
[ 7/8/2015 ]
- Fixed disconnecting issues with Hammer Eggman and Barrier Eggman
- There are now semi-final rounds. Semi-final rounds will either choose Triple Threat, Double Trouble, Mystery Disaster or Hyper Disaster. Final rounds will always be minigames!
[ 7/3/2015 ]
- Minigame Mode
- Minigame: Token Hunt A & B
- New damage mechanic! You will not be damaged multiple times when touching a hitbox/projectile. Damage cooldown is a second. (i.e Hammer Eggman's Arrow, Spikes in Token Hunts)
- Improved 'cover' mechanic for Acid Rain. (only Atlantis map you can be safe from Acid Rain, so far) More survival reliability.
- Green Hill Zone map from Disasters One (later will be revamped), Green Grove map removed
- Raining Tacos, Shoop Da Whoop, Time Bombs, Bomber, Shurikens as new disasters!
- Double Trouble mode.
[ 5/6/2015 ]
- Hyper Disaster: 'Missile Launcher'
- Hyper Disaster: 'Barrier Eggman' nerfed
[ 4/30/2015 ]
- Final Multiplier bonus
- New combo for 'Tetris'
[ 4/24/2015 ]
- New Tripe Threat: Missile Launcher, Meteors, and Dynamites
- New Map: Moonbase
- Fire Breath's missile explosion radius is now 4 studs instead of 5. Gives 37 coins instead of 32.
- Hyper Fire Breath shoots 6 missiles instead of 7. Fire rate lowered.
- Side achievements that give you extra coins (Last One Standing, Teamwork Triumph, The Fool, Cruel Defeat)
- New Disaster: X-Bomb (Smash 4/Kid Icarus)
- New Disaster: Ghosts (Pacman)
- New Disaster: Fire Breath (Knuckle's Angel Island Act 1 Boss)
- New Mode: Hyper Disaster
- New Gear: Ninja Star
[ 4/15/2015 ]
- All prices have been lowered, and RANK / upgrade powerups have been nerfed.