Version 1.40 is an update for Survive The Disasters 2. Released on 9/19/2019.
- New Daily Rewards! Check in game daily to receive goods. There are 14 tiers.
- You can now go to Pacifist/Hardcore servers from Menu without having to rejoin the game.
- New various soundtracks composed by SkytheFloof!
- Everyone now spawns with a Gravity Coil.
- Shop UI redesigned to be easier to navigate.
- Gear Randomizer no longer prompts the message saying you already own the gear and instead gives you one you don't have right away.
- Greatly reduced rank requirements for all gars.
- VIP now gives Rocket Launcher instead of Gravity Coil and Super VIP now replaces Gravity Coil & Rocket Launcher with Electric Ninja Stars.
- Explosions now only kill players within the visual sphere, instead of square-like fashion. Lowered DestroyJointRadiusPercent to minimize explosions killing out of its visual.
- Machine Madness simplified and lowered brick count for Spooksville.
- A book stack in Home Sweet Home has been slightly heightened.
- Death Trampoline is now visible in Candy Cloud.
- Token Hunt A & B updated to work with the new Anti-Gravity nerf.
- Nerfed normal Sighters damage from 24 to 20, while buffing Hyper Sighters damage from 18 to 20.
- Players entering game modes without reaching the rank requirements to play it has been patched.
- Patched out areas you can stand on that aren't supposed to be accessed in Castle Gardens.
- Correctly renamed Shoop Da Whoop.
- Fixed Sandstorm's sand particles being blocked from the bound walls.
- Fixed lasers from Alien Invasion not damaging you if landed on an accessory.
- Fixed memos for Sighters.
- Anti-Gravity upgrade nerfed (2, 3, 5, 7, 9) -> (1, 2, 3, 4, 5).
- Thunderstorm. Hyper UFO, Hyper Killbots no longer pair with rising disasters.
- Nerfed Oil Spill oil rising speed.
- Slightly lowered Rising Acid height limit.
- Removed headshot damage multiplier for Aliens from Alien Invasion while increasing the invulnerability time after being hit from lasers. Hyper Aliens walkspeed slightly lowered.
- Increased invulnerability hit time for the giant spear attacks from Hyper Undyne.
- Anti-Grav strength mechanic removed.
- Removed microtransaction purchase limit.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.