Version 1.32 is an update for Survive The Disasters 2. It released in June 11, 2018 (supposed to be June 10, 2018).
- New Hyper Disasters: Alien Invasion, Polyhex and Soccer Balls.
- Server now announces some general tips and when player obtains an Epic or a higher tier orb.
- The buttons on "Achievements & Stats" menu now function, showing all badges you've collected or haven't collected.
Changes and Fixes
- Fog fading effect is now client-sided, to make smoother fading.
- Coin purchase limit will be increased from 10 to 25.
- Hit detection in Alien Invasion will be improved.
- Fixed bug where players can buy the same gear multiple times
- Excessive particles are reduced on electrical wires in Frenzy Factory
- There is a chance an explosion will delete parts.
- Other fixes to prevent shop NPC's from being bloxxed.
- Fixed Zerg Lurker for not attacking grounded players when nearest target is away from its vertical.
Buffs and Nerfs
- Nerfed Hyper Press The Button.
- Giant Zombie walkspeed buffed, including goo that has a chance of removing braking parts while damage.
- An unnecessary particle when taking damage from aliens (when having low health) will be removed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.