Version 1.31 is an update for Survive The Disasters 2. It was released on April 10, 2018.
- New Hyper Disasters: Raining Tacos, Slenderman, Missile Launcher, Coil Noobs, Acid Rain and Press The Button.
- A new achievement called "Close Call". If you die within last 3 seconds of a round, you now receive 50% of the disaster reward, as well as the Bloxxer bonus if you have one.
- Players can now sell orbs for coins in the Exchange section in the Gachapon menu.
- Common orbs can be sold for 100 coins.
- Rare orbs can be sold for 500 coins.
- Epic orbs can be sold for 2000 coins.
- Unique orbs can be sold for 6000 coins.
- Legendary orbs can be sold for 12000 coins.
- Players now award 10% of the disaster reward and half of your bloxxer award if dead.
Changes and Fixes
- Stonetroid can now lose health.
- Mr. Happy was updated.
- Orb Gachapon spin price changed from 1000 to 500.
- Gachapon orb chances were changed: 0.75% Legendary, 1.5% Unique, 4.5% Epic, 13.25% Rare, 80% Common.
- A new hardcore-exclusive version of Galantasy was added.
Bugs and Glitches
- The green/red part of the button from Press The Button vanished.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.