Version 1.28 is an update for Survive The Disasters 2, released on January 26, 2018.
- Common orb added for Damage Boost.
- The Neon Laser Gun has been added as a new gear (for Rank S4+ players only).
- New songs have been added to Galantasy (Light) and Dandy Desert (Daytime).
- A delay was added between removing an orb upgrade and pressing Yes to prevent players from accidentally deleting their upgrade.
- Giant Zombie fixed sometimes not moving.
- Mr. Happy breaking from Venom Shank upgrade fixed.
- Winterville has been fixed.
- Zerg Lurker is not being able to kill if you standing on it fixed.
- Crossbow using the wrong upgrade data fixed.
- The Map Vote UI now scales properly.
- Some disasters have been balanced.
- Some memo descriptions have been updated.
- The maps Castle Gardens, Desert (now called Dandy Desert), and Plastic Palace have been updated.
- Critical Aim buffed while Damage Boost nerfed. Headshots will now be rewarded more than bodyshots.
- The Take Aim and Enemy Experience badges have been updated to make them easier to be obtained.
- The Epic Katana's dash walkspeed and Quick Dash upgrade have been nerfed a little bit.
- The Epic Sauce's duration was increased to 6 seconds, while its reload time was increased to 12 seconds.
- The prices for Shadow Ninja Stars and Golden Ninja Stars have been reduced.
- The Ninjas' throwing stars no longer get stuck to the player.
- The version at the bottom right corner of the title screen still says "v1.27", suggesting that it is Version 1.27 when it is really Version 1.28.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.