Version 1.26 is an update for Survive The Disasters 2, released on January 16, 2018.
As a result of a critical bug related to EXP, the game was temporarily closed after only a few hours of being released to the public. It reopened the following day updated to Version 1.265.
- The Healing Staff was added as a new gear for A rank players.
- Two new disasters, Mr. Happy and Thunderstorm, were added.
Changes and fixes
- Slenderman, Zombies, Murderers, Shurikens, Hyper Reaper, Undyne, Nyan Cat, and Alien Invasion were buffed.
- The UI scale is now universal. The in-game UI size will fit the best medium, as the scaling option is obsolete (this will probably be changed in future versions).
- Bosses' health GUI are properly spaced above their heads.
- There are some giant non-boss enemies whose GUIs were spaced as well (such as Crazy Robloxian).
- The Darkheart is no longer able to absorb health from a dead enemy.
- A new map theme for Machine Madness was implemented, changing the color scheme of the map from green and purple to red and orange.
- Fire Breath and Zerg Lurker received Impossible versions.
- Impossible Hammer Eggman was updated.
- A timer of 180 seconds (3 minutes) was implemented for Bosses.
Changes and Fixes
- The Cruel Defeat Achievement no longer shows double negative signs.
- The Healing Staff no longer uses Lightning Staff orb's upgrades.
- Stonetroid's kill award text was fixed.
- The correct rank is now displayed in the Achievements and Stats menu when you are Rank S10.
- The EXP system was rewritten. As a result of some EXP nerfs, players' Ranks may be higher than before the update.
- The Cruel Defeat Achievement now takes away less Coins.
- Noobs and Tiny Noobs are optimized.
- The Cake Disaster was buffed.
- The Epic Sauce's spinning effect was removed.
- Skateboards were temporarily removed from the Gear Shop.
- Various fixes and changes.
- A new music theme was added to Frenzy Factory.