Version 1.24 is an update for Survive The Disasters 2, released on November 1, 2017.
Changes and fixes
- Invisible particle part moved in Spooksville (purple and crimson theme) for proper aiming with ranged gears
- Spooksville mist particles brightened
- Tix Defense tix bag health nerfed from 1500 to 1250
- Teamwork Triumph reward nerfed
- Transparent neon bricks being un-seable on foreground in fog fixed
- "GO" sign in Token Hunt fixed
- Giant Zombie is now a boss
- The "Illumina man" from Hyper Illumina now has a Bloxxer award
- Big Head upgrade renamed to "Ego Expander"
- Ego Expander is now less extreme on some enemies (i.e: Giant Noob's head increases more in comparison to Reaper)
- First Aid aiming in one direction fixed
- Memo changes
- Quadruple Threat removed (officially - already applied on 1.23 without warning)
- Game Master Stars removed from shop
- Ego Expander (named Big Head prior to this update) was called Ego Expander 3000 in the April Fools update, the update that added the Orb.
- When Vyriss launched the update, she updated the wrong game. This was fixed moments later.
Bugs and Glitches
- Giant Zombie now spawn without your "zombie head".
- There is a chance that Giant Zombie will vanish from the map.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.