"A large bag of tix appears in the center! The tix bag holds 1,200 tix. Noobs will come and take those tix! Fight them back to save the tix with your friends. Serious team effort is required for a better end reward!"
Tix Defense is a bonus round where Noobs attempt to steal Tix from the Tix Bag. Everytime a Noob stands near it, the Tix will start going down. How many Tix is left is given to every player as their coin reward. If there is no Tix left, nobody gets the bonus coins.
- The Noobs here didn't wear Pumpkin Heads on their heads during Halloween.
- This could be an oversight.
- This is one of the three disasters that require teamwork, the others are Illumina & Epic Katana.
- Before Version 1.24, this bag contained 1500 tix.
- In Survive The Disasters 4 (April Fools 2018), it was renamed to “ticks defend”.
- In beta, this minigame was very different.
- If you don't have weapons to fight against the Noobs, you will be given a Battle Sword, which will stay in your inventory until the round ends.