NOTE: In Survive the Disaster 1 it is called Thief.
"Thieves are here to steal your coins! The number the thieves damages you, the coins it steal. If you defeat on, all the coins it stole are awarded to you. Thief does 30 damage, and is fast. Don't let them take your coins!".
Thieves will spawn in the map and run toward players. When they hit a player, it causes some coins to fall from the player onto the ground as the player got damaged. After the Disaster ends, any players who were damaged by the Thief are awarded the Robbed Achievement, causing them to lose some Coins.
The thieves move faster than usual. They also deal 60 damage and steal 60 coins.
- Before Version 1.37, there were only one thief (the disaster was also titled"Thief") and it dealt 60 damage instead of 30.
- Thieves is the only Disaster that awards the Robbed Achievement.
- The Thief has the least coin payout through all disasters in the game, tied with Acid Rain.
- On Survive The Disasters 4, it's disaster warning was renamed to "Needs A Buff". No bloxxer awarded when thief died either robbed or not yet robbed.
- The Thief can rob you more (If you die to the thief) if you aren't careful enough.
- Thief only awards bloxxer when someone gets robbed by him (does not count if he steals the player that is bloxxing) before Version 1.37.