The map takes place in a deserted temple. There is greek columns, statues, bridges and passages. Most of the map's structure is destroyed. The map itself appears to be floating in the sky, similar to Candy Cloud.
- Various passages and holes.
- Bronze bird-like statues
- (Fallen) Greek columns, placed around the map.
- This map was first introduced on Version 1.365 (Second Halloween update).
- It was initially planned to be released on the Version 1.37, but was added earlier due to the scarcity of content for the 2018 Halloween update.
- Players could only access the night version of the map during the Halloween event.
- There was a previously-accessible area high off the ground, on top of the pillar next to the wall. This area gave players an unfair advantage against some disasters near the southwest corner of the map.
- This oversight was patched and invisible boundaries were added in place a few days later.
- Sky Ruins is one of 4 maps that has Access to the void. The other three being City Park, Galantasy, and Acid Depths.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.