Not to be confused with Shurikens (Classic).
"It's raining shurikens! After 5 seconds, there's a 30% chance a star will fall on or nearby a player every second. Touching a fallen shuriken is instant-death. Hiding under cover is the best option for this!"
"Slightly bigger than the normal shurikens, this one rains Electric Ninja stars. After 4 seconds, there's a 40% chance a star will fall on or nearby a player every second. Touching a fallen shuriken is instant-death. Hiding under cover is the best option for this!"
Golden Ninja Stars start to fall, having a larger size and falling faster.
- Even though the name of the disaster is "Shurikens", Kunai also fall from the sky.
- Before changes, shurikens deal 75 damage. After changes, shurikens now can kill instantly.
- Shurikens are not collidable, which means you can walk past it, despite doing so will causes death.
- In Survive The Disasters 4 (April Fools 2018) the Disaster warning was renamed to “shurrykins”.
- It also doesn't rain in hyper mode.
- Previously, Impossible Shurikens would rain Game Master Stars, which weren't buy-able anymore. This was changed in a later update.
- In update 1.415, Shurikens, alongside Sighters, broke(in Shurikens, nothing happened during this version of the game.). This is because of a Roblox update, ruining the LoadLibrary functions of the game, in which these 2 disasters rely on to work. What this also results in is free money/exp during hyper/impossible Shuriken rounds.