"Redcliff Warriors came to attack! When they swing their sword, they create a lava wave. Lava waves do 25 damage, and can melt parts. Watch out!"
Comparing to st6andard version, the lava waves are bigger, have a faster travel velocity and do 36 damage. They are also faster with a walkspeed of 22.
Hyper Redcliff Warriors
Redcliff Warriors will now summon fireballs instead lava waves. It deals more damage (33 per hit) and is much bigger than lava wave, and also burn parts faster.
- The Redcliff are based on the ROBLOX item theme Redcliffs.
- They can fire 1-3 Lava Waves at a time.
- Redcliff Warrior is the only enemy in the ROBLOX item theme group to not have an instant kill attack.
- Their lava waves are similar to the Reaper's slash wave.
- In Survive The Disasters 4 (April Fools 2018), the disaster warning was renamed to “RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREDC”.
- The hyper variant of this disaster was supposed to be added in Version 1.34 but was forgotten. Thus, it was added in Version 1.35.