"It's raining tacos! Each taco instant-kill when touching them. Hide under cover! A taco will drop every .7 seconds, 32 times."
"Comparing to the standard version, a taco will drop every .25 seconds 100 times. The taco is varied in sizes as well, potentially letting smaller sized tacos enter opened-covered areas."
- In the Beta version, the Raining Tacos disaster had a musical theme. However this was removed in the last version because of copyrights.
- In Survive The Disasters 4, the Disaster warning was renamed to “raining tacos 😂”. Burgers also rained down.
- Every time when a burger begins to fall, a mysterious sound of some sort of male begins speaking.
- This disaster is an obvious reference to the classic meme song "It's Raining Tacos".
- When the game was renamed to "Survive Roblox's Gear Glitch" on November 26, 2017, the tacos' texture was glitched.