Points are the main collectible currency in Survive The Disasters.
Players can earn points by surviving disasters. Every time a round ends, the survivors' names will be displayed along with how many points they earn. Points aren't a permanent score, as they are lost when the player leaves the game. In addition, every time a player purchases a gear, they do not spend their points.
How to get points
- Survive disasters. Tougher disasters yield more points.
- Purchase a VIP gamepass. If a player owns a gamepass, they are given points when they join the game.
- Win one of the three bonus disasters (Loot The Coins, Battle Box One, or Battle Box Two).
- Kill any enemies. Massive enemies like Giant Noob (Classic) have more points.
- Vyriss planned to add the points mechanic to Survive The Disasters 2, but for a different purpose. Every time a player survived a disaster, they would gain points, which would be traded for Coins and other items. This idea was never implemented.
- The only way to lose points is to get robbed by Thief (Classic). In comparison, Coins in Survive The Disasters 2 can also be lost by getting a Cruel Defeat or getting robbed by Thief.