"These soldiers have two attacks: they will throw their axe on you dealing 40 damage if you are ranged or slam on the ground creating two medium sized explosions if you're close. Touching their axe on their hand does 25 damage. It's best to distance yourself away from them, while watching out for the throwing axe. Overseer soldiers have a walkspeed of 18."
"Comparing to the standard: Overseer soldier's explosive ground attack now has 3 explosions, and they slam faster. They also have a walkspeed of 22."
- In the first version of this disaster, there was only one Overseer Soldier. The name of the disaster was simply "Overseer".
- Overseers can kill each other with their explosive attacks. This could be used as an advantage if you're being chased by a few soldiers.
- In Survive The Disasters 4 (April Fools 2018), the Disaster warning was renamed to “eyeball bois”.
- Prior to Version 1.38, The Overseer Soilders splash logo was ROBLOX's old R icon, but was Changed into its current Logo to keep up with Roblox's Advancement. Some people mistakenly thought the R icon was part of the Disaster name making it seem like the disaster was called "Roverseer Soldiers".
- Hyper Overseer Soldiers was added in Version 1.415.