Not to be confused with Missile Launcher (Classic).
Missile Launcher spawns at the center of the map. Take cover where the rockets won't hit you. Be careful about the blast radius, it deals 20 damage if you're near at it.
Hyper Missile Launcher
In the April Fools update, the Hyper was re-added (But was announced in Version 1.31). It can now shoot from two directions. It can now also shoot from upwards and rain the missile down to the targeted player.
- Hyper Missile Launcher is one of the two removed Hyper Disasters that was in Survive The Disasters 2 Beta, the other being Bombers. This was re-added in Version 1.31.
- In beta, Missile Launcher used to be bigger.
- If you manage to jump on the top of the missile launcher, you will get the Deadly Horseback Ride Badge.
- In Survive The Disasters 4 (April Fools 2018), the Disaster warning was renamed to “missale lancher”.
- It takes about 3 seconds for the missile to fire after it has spawned.