This content has been deleted from the current versions of Survive The Disasters 2.
Hammer Robotnik will hit pillars on both sides with his giant hammer. Arrows will be launched and you'll have to be quick to react to where it comes from! Each arrow does 75 damage. The bottom half of the pillar, you'll need to jump. be careful about jumping when the top half shoots arrows instead. Gravity Coil is best against this disaster.
Hyper Hammer Eggman
Hammer Eggman will only hit the totem on the right, firing multiple arrows at a fast rate.
Impossible Hammer EggmanEggman will still only hit the right totem, except it also gains a spiked ceiling that prevents players from jumping over all arrows with antigravity gear equipment.
Unused Impossible Hammer Eggman
This version is shown in Vyriss' Hardcore video. However, it is not added into the game and is unused.
Eggman, once again, only hit the right totem. However, there is now 6 totem on the sides and each hit will fire 3 arrows continuously. Player may have to drop into the gap between arrows to survive.
- This disaster is based off of the boss of Aquatic Ruin Zone Act 2, in Sonic the Hedgehog 2.
- This disaster was called "Dr. Robotnik 2" in the Beta version.
- The Gravity/Fusion/Game Master's Coil are the best items to against this disaster.
- If you have a strong enough healing tool, you can survive freely without having to jump.
- In Survive The Disasters 4, its hyper version had spikes on the ceiling to prevent players overusing jump boosts and music has changed to Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - Final boss.