This page is a glossary of terms that may be useful to new players in the Survive The Disasters series. These terms may be frequently used by players in-game. This page's layout is based on Fandom's official Glossary.
- Achievements are minor tasks or bonuses that can be obtained by the player after surviving a disaster in STD2.
- The fifth obtainable rank in STD2.
- Break Time
- A longer intermission that lasts 60 seconds, which occurs after every map change.
- This term is used when a player kills an enemy disaster.
- A round with 'disasters' players can participate in to earn coins or experience points.
- Roblox badges that can be obtained in-game, including the Deadly Horseback Ride badge.
- Antonym: "Nerf"
- Used to describe when certain items or features were increased or needs to be strengthened in stats; this term can be also applied in most of the other games found online.
- The fourth obtainable rank in STD2.
- Term used to collectively refer to the Gravity Coil, Speed Coil, Regeneration Coil, Fusion Coil, or Game Master Coil.
- Cruel Defeat
- Term used to refer to a state where every player has died in the server during a disaster.
- The third obtainable rank in STD2.
- Synonym: "Wipeout"
- The experience of being killed in-game during a disaster round, resulting in a Wipeout.
- Double Disaster
- Synonym: "Double"
- Refers to the Danger Mode Double Trouble, in which two disasters occur simultaneously.
- The second obtainable rank in STD2.
- The standard rank for new players in STD2.
- Game Master
- Synonym: "GM"
- Term used to refer to the Game Master items, such as GM Stars, GM Coil and GM Sword.
- Synonym: "Item"
- Term used to refer to the gears that can be purchased in the Gear Shop.
- Used for referring to Hardcore Mode.
- A disaster in its hyper version.
- A disaster in its impossible version.
- The standard 15-second timer between every disaster.
- The height in studs of the linear vertical distance a Gravity Coil
with a full Anti-Gravity Metercan allow the player to travel.
- Last One Standing
- Synonym: "LOS"
- An Achievement that is awarded when there is only one player alive in the server.
- Synonym: "LB"
- Used to refer to either the server leaderboard or the global one.
- One of the many settings and terrain in which the game takes place.
- Map Change
- Synonym: "Stage Select"
- The time period in which players vote for what they want the next map to be.
- A danger mode that executes a random disaster under heavy fog.
- Antonym: "Ranged"
- Used to refer to weapons that are used in close combat.
- Antonym: "Buff"
- Used to describe when certain items or features were decreased in stats or need has stats that need to be decreased; this term can be also applied in most games.
- Frequently used term that describes the popular disaster Noobs. This term can also be used online to describe new players.
- Synonym: "OP"
- Used to describe disasters with superior strength or difficulty (or the hard ones), generally those that make the game near-impossible to beat. This term can be applied to other situations, whether related to gaming or not.
- Enhancement spheres that can be applied to gears to increase their power.
- Orb Gachapon
- Synonym: "Gachapon"
- A unique shop where players can purchase orbs.
- The main currency in Survive The Disasters.
- Player Points
- Unique Roblox points that increase a player's position on a global leaderboard for a specific game. They appear in a small pop up notification in the bottom right corner of the screen after every disaster.
- Quintuple Threat
- Synonym: "Quint"
- Refers to the Danger Mode Quintuple Threat seen only in Survive The Disasters 4.
- Antonym: "Melee"
- Used to refer to weapons that are used at a distance.
- An 'indication' of a player's stats.
- Used to refer to the Redcliff Warriors disaster.
- The big structure located to the left of the main building on a map. This structure has three compartments, being the Gear Shop, the Orb Gachapon and the Gamepass Shop.
- A type of melee weapon that is used for bloxxing enemies in enemy disasters, one example is the Battle Sword.
- Skill Rating
- Synonyms: "SR" and "Skill Rank
- Used to refer to either other's or one's own Skill Rating.)
- The number of consecutive disasters a player has survived without dying or disconnecting from the game.
- Triple Triple Threat
- Synonym: "Triple Triple"
- Refers to the Triple Triple Threat Danger Mode seen in Survive The Disasters 4.
- Teamwork Triumph
- A bonus awarded to every player when all the players in a server survive a Disaster round without dying.
- Synonym: "TheFurryFox"
- Used to refer to Survive The Disasters' developer.
- An alert message that announces an upcoming Danger Mode disaster round.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.