Not to be confused with Giant Zombie (Classic).
Giant Zombie is a boss in Survive The Disasters 2.
"Giant Zombie comes to attack! It has two attacks: if you're near it, it'll grap you and eat you whole. If successful, it'll heal 100 health everytime it eats a survivor. When you're trying to run away from it, it'll try to attack you with its ranged acid breath that deals 21 damage per hit. The acid breath destroys breakable parts, so hiding from it won't do. Giant Zombie has a walkspeed of 28, and touching its legs do 8 damage."
- It is one of the three "giant" disasters, with the other two being Giant Noob and Crazy Robloxian.
- The Giant Zombie was one of the four Disasters to appear on the video 4disasters.
- This video shows spoilers for Version 1.21.
- Giant Zombie was previously not a boss. This was changed in Version 1.24.
- After Version 1.24, Giant Zombie had a chance to spawn without its head mesh.
- Giant Zombie had a large chance of vanishing from the map. This was fixed in Version 1.27.
- In Survive The Disasters 4, the Disaster warning was renamed to “giant dead boi”.
- When it eats someone it heals 100 health per person. Best to avoid getting eaten!
- This Boss has the same musical themes as Giant Noob and Alexnewtron.
- As of Version 1.41, Giant Zombie's health has been increased from 5000 to 7000 while the bloxxer has been increased from 950 to 1200.
- In the old Candy Cloud map, the bridge's placement will break Giant Noob, Crazy Robloxian, and Giant Zombie.