The Fusion Coil is an item in Survive The Disasters 1 and Survive The Disasters 2. It is accessible by purchasing the Fusion Coil Gamepass from Survive The Disasters 1 for 60 Robux or, as of Version 1.30, by buying it in Survive The Disasters 2 with 2400 Coins.
"A special coil that both has the power of Gravity and Speed, only available to people who own the Fusion Coil gamepass from Survive The Disasters: Classic."
- The Fusion Coil is the second-best coil, right behind the Game Master Coil.
- However, the stats of the Fusion Coil can be better than that of the Game Master Coil if Legendary Orbs are equipped.
- Before Version 1.30, Fusion Coil only had two compatible Orbs: Speedy Coil and Anti-Gravity.
- In Version 1.25, Fusion Coil was one of the gears that got a Christmas-themed version (in the case of Fusion Coil, it was covered with snow and ice).
- In Version 1.30, Game Master Coil was replaced by the Fusion Coil, which has a price of 2400 Coins.
- As of Version 1.30, it is the most powerful coil in the game.
- In Version 1.33, Gravity Coil received an "Anti-Gravity strength" mechanic, and this mechanic was also applied to the Fusion Coil. Whenever you jump, it reduces the strength of anti-gravity. The strength is restored when it isn't used or the player stays on the ground for a while.
- This mechanic is removed and abolished as of Version 1.40.