Death Trampoline will appear on absolute floor level. You are safe if you are elevated, otherwise you will be launched up in the sky and it's over. Be careful when standing on damaged buildings or bricks that aren't snapped on the ground, or you'll get launched with them!
Hyper Death Trampoline
The trampoline is now bouncier and spawns four studs off the baseplate.
Impossible Death Trampoline
The trampoline is considerably higher.
- Death Trampoline's effects doesn't work with players who are on top of a skateboard.
- Death Trampoline is a classic disaster from Survive The Disasters 1.
- Death Trampoline can kill via you touching it, or if you go too high.
- Touch the Death Trampoline awards the Reach The Skies badge.
- The Carpet in Plastic Palace, the path in Spooksville and the light plates in Galantasy (Purple, Blue and Green) are safe from the trampoline due to being one or two studs off the ground.