Dandy Desert is a map in Survive The Disasters 2.
This map takes place in a desert-like area that is filled with cacti, some hills, and a bridge. There are also small pillars, probably referencing that this desert was once a sight for Egyptian civilization in older times. There's also a floating object located above the bridge that rises up and down that players can jump on using a Gravity, Fusion, or Game Master Coil to avoid disasters more easily.
- The classic ROBLOX House, with a ladder for access to the roof without the use of a Gravity Coil.
- Many cacti.
- Some pillars.
- A tower right next to the house.
- A castle-like structure next to the house.
- A lake and river.
- Some cliffs.
- This is one of the oldest maps in the Survive The Disasters series.
- Another example is Atlantis.
- Dandy Desert, along with other maps, received a Halloween-themed version in Version 1.23.
- The cacti are actually part of a hat named King of the Cactai.