"A coin balloon appears flying above the map! If you damage 100 on the balloon, it'll drop 5 - 8 coins. It is team effort to get as much coins dropped as possible, to collect them later for bonuses."
A balloon will appear at the end of the map; when players use ranged weapons to damage the balloon, Coins will fall from the balloon, giving a chance for players to load up on some loot.
- The more damage the balloon receives, the faster it will advance.
- Before Version 1.30, If one were to use a weapon with an Ego Expander orb equipped on it, a gray box would grow out of the balloon if attacked. This also occurred with Mr. Happy.
- It is possible to kill the Coin Balloon if you have a server of players with accurate and powerful ranged gears.
- In the Version 1.37 update, the Coin Balloon was given a Health Bar.
- As of Version 1.38, Coin Balloon increased health from 10000 to 14000.
- Prior to Version 1.39, the Coin Balloon was called Ring Balloon and it dropped rings rather than coins.