Castle Gardens (previously known as "Mossy Ruins") is a map in Survive The Disasters 2.
The map takes place in a fantasy-like field that holds a ruin. The whole map is filled with trees, massive pillars, and rubble. Surrounding the map is a massive wall. There is also a bridge to the west of the map, showing there used to be a river that flowed through this once glorious civilization.
Castle Gardens gets an night version with a more frightening look. Its colors drastically change from orange, gray, and green, to purple, gray, and white. The skybox is changed to a night sky with black clouds and a full moon. The map is also filled with a heavy fog and all the flowers are removed.
|Asterisk (*) indicates features that were added in Version 1.28.|
- A tower with a blue flag.
- A fort that replaces the house.
- Massive pillars to take cover for disasters like Bombers, Missile Launcher and Thunderstorm.
- Pieces of stone buildings the player can jump on if they're too far away from the fort to get to safety.
- A bridge on the west side of the map.
- The remains of what looks like a giant stone guard.
- A stall located near the tower.*