Not to be confused with Alien Invasion (Classic).
A UFO will appear on a random enemy spawn. warping 9 different aliens. Aliens will shoot nearly players dealing 16 damage. If aimed at your head, it will deal 24.
Hyper Alien Invasion
Aliens move faster, shoot faster, and can destroy breakable parts. They are immune to Doom's Touch while losing damage.
- In Survive The Disasters 1, the UFO would always spawn at the house.
- Upon spawning, the UFO will fade in, and also slightly lower from its original spawn point. This is done to make it appear that the UFO is arriving as opposed to just spontaneously appearing.
- The weapons used by the aliens have infinite range and they never miss. It is recommended to stay behind cover.
- It is advised that you stay away and hide behind an object. They cannot destroy parts, and will rarely go around them, meaning anything will do (much like the Sandstorm.)
- The Lightning Staff are still viable options.
- The lasers that aliens shoot can go through players.
- When killed by the lasers, the parts of the player emit a red sparkle effect.
- Although incredibly difficult to perform, if one manages to barely survive, they can keep this effect without dying.
- It was later removed on Version 1.32.